we are the music makers, the dreamers of dreams.

This blog is about my journey trying to make it in the film & television industry as an actress. It will document my efforts, hopes, fears, & views on this "other world" I have chosen to work in.
& the occasional random thoughts/happenings in my life.

The thoughts expressed in this blog are mine, & mine alone, & are not to be related with any company or person I work with, unless otherwise noted.

Thanks for reading & believing (if you so do).
Hope you enjoy my ride.
:)

ac smallwood

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

here we go...

so, I'm in Atlanta now.

I had a great time in Florida, but wish I had gotten to stay longer!! :(

my phone is broken.

I hate how dependent I am on it.

using an old phone of mine that isn't the best.

hopefully I will be getting a new one this weekend.

Can't decide if I should take the plunge & get an iphone, or just stick with another palm or maybe a blackberry.

I really liked my palm, but I'd love a bigger screen for internet.

even though I really only need to check emails that often, which I can just do with a push mail feature.

I can live without facebook at my finger tips 24/7.

any advice on which phone I should get?

I'm with at&t, but not against switching plans if need be.


I am about to leave to head to set for the first day of filming for my new movie, The Ghost Club.

I'm so excited.

I've only met three of my cast mates so far & I can't wait to meet everyone else tonight!

:)

2 comments:

  1. Get an iphone4 when it comes out. best option out there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I'm really considering the iphone. not sure if I will do the 4 tho! a friend of mine is upgrading & may sell me his 3G. It just depends on what my upgrade & contract will look like from at&t. also, I can't decide if I should wait & get it for Verizon this winter. any thoughts on networks?

    ReplyDelete